About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

04 October 2018

Floriade...

seems I don't blog as regularly when I'm not running, cycling....!

Saturday...such an exciting game of footy with a thrilling finish...shame it wasn't #16 for the Pies...

Sunday...went to Floriade with Tammie, squiggle and the parental units...I motored around on a scooter...

Monday...Jodie came over to drive squiggle to catch the train at Yass as Tammie was working...we grabbed lunch before heading back...

Jack had made progress on the railing and balusters...looks like he will finish this weekend and then the painting will begin...

Tuesday...had physio..worked for a bit first then headed over...my usual physio, Mitch, is away with the U15 Brumbies in Sydney so I had Brad...he got me doing some theraband resistance plantar flexion then I did an exercise on an exercise ball with my foot flat on the ground just to get the small muscles in my leg firing - it felt weird!

I'm doing my exercises three times a day - after I've had a shower in the morning, lunchtime then before I go to bed...I ice after the night set...

after work I did 10mins on the exercise bike...

Wednesday...work and another 10mins on the exercise bike...

Thursday...this morning I bused in and it was free because the MyWay reader wasn't working....bonus!

No comments: