About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 February 2018

Flat and service...

went for a BRun at lunch on a random route...about 25mins my front tyre was slowly going flat...pumped it up once....rode for another couple of minutes and it started going down again so I changed it...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.5/40% (apparent temp same)
start time: 1:24pm
total distance: 8.69
total time: 46:19 (including 15:03 stopped time)
avg speed: 11.3kph
total calories: 424
avg HR: 132

picked up my bike from OnYa Bike - new cassette, chain, rear brake pads and gear cables (inner & outer) plus general service...was more than the cost of my last car service even with a Pedal Power discount!

I wonder if I'll be any faster on the way home?!

No comments: