About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

30 July 2017

Mulligans Flat...

I was the route coordinator for this morning's speedygeese long run...only five attendees with the Masters Handicap on the Little Black Mountain course and the Gungahlin Gallop (10k/30k) on the same day...

we met at the carpark off Amy Ackman and heading off on time..we headed around the boundary, sometimes inside the fence, sometimes out...

our small group was made up of Giles, Thach, Angus (Giles' brother) and Browny (aka Peter)...conditions were quite pleasantas predicted I was the sweeper as well as the navigator (yelling out turns to Angus who passed them on to the front)...we stopped for the obligatory group shot (once I caught up)...unfortunately Browny did a fetlock and had to cut his run short (ending up with 10k) while the rest of us continued back to the start as planned...Angus and I did 15.1k while Thach (17.1k) and Giles (16.9k) did a bit extra running back to me a few times...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 7.7/65% (apparent temp 7.0)
finish temp/humidity: 13.6/37% (apparent temp 11.9)
start time: 7:59am
total distance: 15.13
total time: 96:50
avg pace: 6:24
total calories: 1111
avg HR: 137
TE: 3.1
recovery HR: NR

did some cache maintenance for Suze and then headed home...

after I shower I helped Tammie with her first cache hide, a puzzle...

No comments: