About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

26 June 2017

Lost...

ran "with" the speedygeese yesterday morning for my long run...started & finished at McRiveria on Lake Tuggeranong...it was a very cold morning...

"with" is a loose term...there were eight of us - Dave, Jen, Ewen, Narelle, Sammi, Thach, Sandeep and me...Dave, Jen, Narelle, Sami & Thach soon sped away and missed a turn in Bonython...Ewen yelled out several times to no avail...I was just ahead of Ewen and Sandeep, using the dwMap app on my watch to follow the route and only required a couple of pointers from Ewen to take a turn when the route was indicating straight ahead....

Ewen must have received his phone call from Jen not long before we got to Gordon Point Hut Pond as that was the last I saw of him and Sandeep until after the turn at Pine Island North...

in the end Narelle, Sammi and Thach were ahead of me after Gordon Pond (after taking a short cut!)...we still all ended up back where we started with only three of us following the planned route!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: -3.7/95% (apparent temp same)
finish temp/humidity: 2.6/79% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:08am
total distance: 15.81
total time: 97:01
avg pace: 6:08
total calories: 1075
avg HR: 134
TE: 3.1
recovery HR: NR through app

pottered about the rest of the day...bought some more buffs from The Runners Shop...found one cache...

it wasn't as cold this morning...

we are doing street O @ Ainslie tonight so I parked my car in opposite the Ainslie FC and then walked to Northbourne Ave, timing my arrival perfectly for the next bus...

No comments: