About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

24 April 2017

Fog...

was clear for our walk this morning and quite still...Mt Taylor was shrouded in fog and had rolled in by the time I got to Curtin on the bike...it had cleared to a nice day by lunchtime...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 10.6/100% (apparent temp 10.2)
start time: 8:14am
total distance: 16.68
total time: 38:24 (including 0:20 stopped time)
avg speed: 26.1kph
total calories: 263
avg HR: 118

I had my third appointment with the physio...he again worked hard on my lower back and hip, this time adding in some work on my hammie...I have a couple more exercises to do and he's happy for me to do an hour on Sunday...back for another appointment next week...

No comments: