About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

23 October 2016

More cricket...

it was a bit fresh for this morning's run...I was little stiff from cricket but it seemed to ease over the run...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 6.7/70% (apparent temp 3,6)
start time: 7:31am
total distance: 10.34
total time: 60:00
avg pace: 5:48
total calories: 635
avg HR: 131

after a shower and quick breakfast, I was off to ANU South for the T20 match between Weston Creek Molonglo and ANU...

both teams were short with ANU ending up with 9 players and Weston 8...

we won the toss (I think) and bowled first...they have this odd rule where you can still bat 11 if needed, with players that didn't get any runs getting a second chance...I took 2/4 off 4...

ANU finished with 9/62 off their 20 overs...we got the runs without losing a wicket in 6 overs...a fast game is a good game!

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing some more whipper snippering in the backyard...

No comments: