About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 October 2016

Heavy...

had a good ride in this morning with hardly any wind...was still a bit fresh even though I left later than usual...still riding via the Chifley detour...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.0/81% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:32am
total distance: 16.12
total time: 38:24 (including 0:54 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.2kph
total calories: 291
avg HR: 122

was a very easy run at lunch as my legs were heavy, probably from yesterday's O...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 16.6/48% (apparent temp same)
start time: 1:23pm
total distance: 8.87
total time: 50:00
avg pace: 5:38
total calories: 630
avg HR: *
recovery HR: *

* my HR strap slipped up so the data was wrong

no FkF for me as I am off to Sydney for the day to play in the Inaugural Baggy Blue Golf Day at Oatlands...it's a two person ambrose and we don't find out who we are paired with until registration...9:30am registration with a 10:30am shotgun start followed by a BBQ lunch...should be fun!

No comments: