About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

26 May 2016

Upcoming events...

was windy and damp for my run...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.9/92% (apparent temp 6.3)
start time: 1:12pm
total distance: 9.32
total time: 50:00
avg pace: 5:22
total calories: 658
avg HR: 119(?)
recovery HR: NR

with my next major "races" listed in my schedule as the City2Surf in August (entered) and the Canberra Times 14k in September (entries not open yet), I've decided to run some of the ACTVAC Monthly Handicaps starting with Callum Brae this Sunday...may as well make use of my membership!

will keep an eye out for the events as well although I will not be doing the Sri Chinmoy HM in June - running 13 laps of that course again does not interest me...

I had considered the Sri Chinmoy Trail Run series but it's bit expensive for my liking (even with the series pass) considering I'd only be doing the short courses...

No comments: