About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

11 February 2016

Green...

left work just before 5 on Tuesday...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 28.1/41% (apparent temp 28.0)
start time: 4:47pm
total distance: 17.62
total time: 41:34 (including 1:02 of stopped time)
avg speed: 25.4kph
total calories: 302
avg HR: 122

a quick shower and change then I was on the road to pick up mum for dinner for her birthday...we headed into Dickson and after finding that Jimmy's Place was closed on Tuesdays (I didn't book) we went to Rasa Sayang instead...the meal was lovely and we followed it with Cold Rock for dessert...

yesterday's walk was uneventful compared to Tuesday morning as Hunter will now be staying on-lead!

bused into work as Jodie and I were rostered on for duty at Twilight O at Remembrance Park...this meant an early leave from work to help set-up...Jodie and I then manned the registration desk for 90mins...Jodie headed out for a run on the Blue Course...

I ended up accompanying a young lad (Sam) on the Green course (3.1k)...he was there with his mum and Jodie came upon them after she finished (just before 7pm)...he was upset because he couldn't find the start (it was 500m from the assembly area) and his mum wasn't capable of going around with him...so Jodie offered my services then came and found me to tell me!

it was quite a challenging course terrain-wise, particularly for the youngsters...in fact, all options were and they were taking people a bit longer than usual...in the end we finished in just over 45mins...

this morning I was a little later starting on our walk and it was already quite warm and humid...

had a good ride in...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.8/78% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:26am
total distance: 16.58
total time: 35:52 (including 0:20 of stopped time)
avg speed: 27.7kph
total calories: 281
avg HR: 125

I expect a sweaty run at lunch!

No comments: