About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

09 February 2016

Runner...

bit of an adventure this morning...I had not long let the boys off-lead in their usual spot when a cyclist approached from a side path - he slowed down when he saw the boys...as usual, Hodge came when called while Hunter decided he would take fright and run off...in the end he ran all the way home crossing a busy street along the way...meanwhile Hodge was a good boy and stayed with me...

I headed back to see where Hunter went (not knowing at that stage where he had gone)...then Tammie rang me to see if I was back saying Hunter was out the front!...who knew he would head home and make it safely...he wasn't interested in coming back out so Hodge and I went for our walk as usual...

my ride into work was much less eventful!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.1/76% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:25am
total distance: 16.58
total time: 37:15 (including 1:19 of stopped time)
avg speed: 26.7kph
total calories: 287
avg HR: 125

a slight increase on the "program" for today's run - from 40 to 50...I used a different route heading out past the yacht club until the 25min mark then turning back...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 25.3/46% (apparent temp 26.0)
start time: 1:13pm
total distance: 8.99
total time: 50:00
avg pace: 5:34
total calories: 618
avg HR: 133
recovery HR: 102/36

I'm planning to leave work a little earlier today as I'm taking mum out to dinner for her birthday!

No comments: