About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

05 October 2015

Early peak?

yesterday was Hodge's first run for a couple of weeks...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 10.0/86% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:14am
total distance: 6.31
total time: 41:34
avg pace: 6:35
total calories: 443
avg HR: 125
recovery HR: 83/52

after a quick breakfast I was off to pick up Jodie for a caching walk from Kambah Pool to Pine Island and then back to her place...

it got quite warm in the end but we managed to find all 26 caches attempted including one we had previously DNF'd...we covered just over 11k in just under 4 & 1/2 hours...Lisa drove us back to get my car...

Jodie and Lisa then hosted us for an NRL BBQ dinner...what a cracking game!

today after walking Hodge we played golf again...somehow I managed to shoot 80 off the stick and score 43pts in the medley comp...I was clubhouse leader but we are still waiting to see the final scores...

this bodes well for the Club Championship (two weekends, 4 rounds of stroke) which starts next weekend although I hope I haven't peaked too early!

No comments: