About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

26 July 2015

Long run...

it wasn't wet riding home on Friday but I did get a flat with about 4k to go...I called for a pick up...last time I did that I was lying in on Adelaide Ave after "the accident"...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.5/93% (apparent temp 6.1)
start time: 5:51pm
total distance: 13.77
total time: 38:35 (including 1:29 stopped time)
avg speed: 21.4kph
total calories: 527
avg HR: 131

yesterday I was on photographer duty for parkrun...I got there at 7:35 and left at about 9:10am...I took 202 photos all up but missed getting the winner as the camera was cold and he was too fast!

golf was challenging with a very wet course...I had 94, net 83 while Tammie had 99, net 79 to finish third...

this morning, after a sleep in, I did my longest run this year...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.1/65% (apparent temp 8.1)
start time: 9:57am
total distance: 14.27
total time: 85:13
avg pace: 5:58
total calories: 1095
avg HR: 149
recovery HR: 116/36

strangely enough, it was roughly the same distance as C2S so I should be right in TWO weeks!

after a quick shower I took Hodge with me to Harrison to pick up one of caches which needed maintenance before finding 6 on the way home...the first 4 was a walk for Hodge along the equestrian trail in Kenny...

once home I set to changing the tubes and tyres on my bike...unfortunately one of my new tubes had a puncture so I had to dash off to buy a couple more...at least my bike is ready for the week...

No comments: