About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

29 May 2015

Strange...

as hoped for, a dry ride home last night...good speed too...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 8.8/91% (apparent temp same)
start time: 6:11pm
total distance: 17.73
total time: 45:46 (including 0:23 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.2kph
total calories: 698
avg HR: 139

switched everything from my 4s to my 5s last night but had trouble activating the SIM online...

it was positively barmy this morning, a good walk with Hodge followed by the ride in...there were some strange manoeuvres by various on the way in...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 12.6/68% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:28am
total distance: 16.63
total time: 42:33 (including 1:35 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.5kph
total calories: 548
avg HR: 71(?)

finally got my SIM activated and reset my 4S for the next owner...

I'm covering for Mike at FkF until the end of July so no running for me...got mum and dad to come along to see how it works as I'll be getting them to cover for me in two weeks and then again in the first week of July...21 runners in slightly overcast and breezy conditions...

No comments: