About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 April 2015

A century...

Saturday morning I took Hodge down to the oval where he fetched the ball until he slowed to a walk...

golf (stroke) was pretty ordinary on my part...54 on the front 9 and 47 on the back...I did finish with 4 pars on the last 5 holes...

Sunday morning I did my long run...and I think I got the best of the weather for the day although it was a bit breezy...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 12.0/75% (apparent temp 11.2)
start time: 7:54am
total distance: 9.86
total time: 60:00
avg pace: 6:05
total calories: 725
avg HR: 134

same route as last week and I nearly got to the same spot...

then it was off to caddy for Tammie at Gold Creek against Queanbeyan...we started in overcast conditions but it didn't start raining until the third...I think I did a pretty good job of keeping my player and her clubs dry but unfortunately she went down 3/2 (had to give three shots) and the team went down 3/2 as well...our Bruce Cup tea, playing Goulburn at Goulburn, managed their first win of the season 3/2...

this morning I had a lazy start and as a consequence, after walking Hodge, I had to wait about 45mins to catch a bus (only runs hourly after 10!)...it was very cold waiting at the bus stop!

No comments: