About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

01 December 2014

Lazy...

gave myself a little bit of an early mark on Friday...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 26.3/27% (apparent temp 22.7)
start time: 4:46pm
total distance: 17.68
total time: 46:58 (including 1:02 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.6kph
total calories: 659
avg HR: 118

had a nice dinner at The London Burgers and Beer in Tuggeranong...I had the roast vege burger, very tasty!

Saturday I took Hodge on his weekend walk before golf...

for the second round in a row I managed to jag a win...wouldn't have thought that would happen after my tee shot ended up to the left of the trees, about 10m from being out of bounds!...still managed a bogey then chipped in for a bordie on the second...had 17pts on the front and 22pts on the back to play four better than my handicap...back off 14 next round...

had a BBQ dinner at Jodie's place - first time she's cooked us dinner since she moved there in February 2012!...was nice too...

Sunday I took Hodge to the Dog Sports Open Day at the dog club, the last activity for the club for the year as they close down over December/January...I'm keen for him to do agility and we tried out the mini obstacles they had set up...he was good on most things (going over little jumps, through a hoop, over a ladder which was lying down, weaving in and out of poles, over a broad jump, through a tunnel) except where he had to walk on an elevated plank and up/down a ramp (they weren't high but must have felt weird to him)...I'll put his name on the waiting list and see how we go...

didn't do much else for the rest of the day except watch the Australian Open...I did clean my car, inside and out, after the golf was finished...

a lazy start to the day today...but at least I walked Hodge before riding to work (slowly!) and got out for an easy run after lunch...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 20.7/67% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:48am
total distance: 16.65
total time: 44:24 (including 0:58 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.5kph
total calories: 472
avg HR: 122

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 29.6/37% (apparent temp 29.0)
start time: 2:01pm
total distance: 7.11
total time: 40:00
avg pace: 5:37
total calories: 475
avg HR: 141

No comments: