About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

03 November 2014

Happy Birthday Hodge!

Saturday

I took Hodge on his long walk before heading off to golf...

it was quite windy but it didn't bother me...my chipping was my problme and that had nothing to do with the wind!...31pts back out to 15...

did some caching afterwards, finding 8 including a cool tree climb on the edge of Lake Burley Griffin...

Sunday

up early to play in Gungahlin Lakes Open Day...a stroke round, is started particularly well with 5 pars in 6 holes...I was only 6 over (42) at the turn but stumbled badly on the back with 16 over (52) to finish with 94...

I had 4 triple bogies and donated 3 balls to the course, one each on the 5th, the 13th and the 18th!

found another 4 caches before heading home...

it was Hodge's birthday so I took Hunter and him to the Tuggeranong Dog Park later in the afternoonwhere they had fun...

No comments: