About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

03 August 2014

Road trip...

Saturday was our annual road trip to Wagga to play Riverina...we met at Gold Creek Maccas then convoyed from there...mum and dad came with me...we stopped at Gundagai each way...

it was a nice change to play in sunny conditions compared to past seasons...we fought hard from start to finish but went down by 34 points (8.7-55 to 3.3-21)...still, it was our best performance in Wagga...

three more games to go and I'm hoping to get more involved as I've been stuck up forward since coming back from injury...not really getting the opportunity to run around and feeling under-utilised...

today I went for a run after a sleep in...made it slightly hillier than usual to get some strength in the legs...took in some of the Murrumbidgee golf course and where I walk Hodge on weekends...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 9.3/37% (apparent temp 8.8)
finish temp/humidity: 9.7/35% (apparent temp 8.4)
start time: 11:54am
total distance: 10.46
total time: 60:00
avg pace: 5:47
total calories: 711
avg HR: 152

after watching the Melbourne/Brisbane match I took Hodge for a nice long walk (just over 5.5k) and incorporated a new loop for him where he got to meet some other dogs...

No comments: