About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

29 July 2014

Red...

my run was later than usual yesterday after a late start to the day and it was quite cold and windy…I ended up running past a big croup of media outside the ACT Magistrates court – seems they were all waiting for Mr Slipper…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 12.4/61% (apparent temp 10.4)
finish temp/humidity: 11.2/66% (apparent temp 8.6)
start time: 2:54pm
total distance: 8.13
total time: 45:00
avg pace: 5:32
total calories: 590
avg HR: 148

not too bad considering my legs were feeling tight from the epic caching expedition!

my ride home wasn’t too bad although it was also late!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 8.2/82% (apparent temp 5.1)
start time: 6:42pm
total distance: 17.69
total time: 47:22 (including 1:12 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.4kph
total calories: 625
avg HR: 131

no lazy start this morning as I was up in time to see a lovely red horizon as Hodge and I headed out for our walk…

solid gym session at lunch, all the weights felt heavier than usual!

I think footy will be a pretty windy affair tonight…just another night at Amaroo!

No comments: