About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

30 July 2014

Figure-8...

surprisingly it wasn’t that windy nor cold at Amaroo for training last night…we had a good session despite only having half the squad at training…

it wasn’t that cold this morning either…a slightly later start than normal although not as late as Monday…Hodge was good on his walk…I’ve got him doing a nice figure 8 around my legs when we do some “skills” work…we are planning to head back to obedience school in October…

the wind had picked up by the time I got on my bike so it was a slow and drizzly ride in…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.9/80% (apparent temp 9.9)
start time: 8:49am
total distance: 16.65
total time: 45:51 (including 0:00 stopped time)
avg speed: 21.8kph
total calories: 645
avg HR: 133

my run at lunch was also a windy affair, moreso than the ride in…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 13.0/72% (apparent temp 10.3)
finish temp/humidity: 13.1/71% (apparent temp 10.5)
start time: 1:16pm
total distance: 10.67
total time: 60:00
avg pace: 5:37
total calories: 771
avg HR: 143

I don’t fancy riding home if this wind keeps up so I might jump on the bus instead…

No comments: