About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

14 July 2014

Long way...

Friday I went for a run up to Yaroomba and back along the Coastal Pathway…

the stats:
start temp/humidity: pleasant!
finish temp/humidity: a bit warmer!
start time: 7:49am
total distance: 8.29
total time: 45:00
avg pace: 5:26
total calories: 605
avg HR: 159

after a shower and breakfast, we all went for a walk to find a cache…I also booked a bus to take me back to the airport Saturday morning so mum and dad wouldn’t have to get up early to come with me then drive back…

then it was back to the hospital for a brief visit before taking Tim away for a couple of hours so mum & bub could have some hospital mandated quiet time!

we took Tim to their storage unit to pick up some stuff then we called by their place to drop off said stuff (as well as the pram bag and some other stuff)…

we headed back into Mooloolaba for lunch then back to the hospital where dad and I got to hold Madeleine for the first time!

we eventually left the parents in peace and headed back to the accommodation to get changed then head out for dinner…

Saturday I was up at 1:50am to get ready for my bus at 2:30am…the reason I had to leave so early for my 6:35am flight was that I was on the domestic leg of an international service returning from the US so I had to check in at the international terminal…

ended up getting to the airport about 15mins before check-in opened then I had about an hour before the flight bordered once I’d gone through Customs and Immigration…

at Sydney I had to collect my baggage clear Customs again and then drop off my bag before transferring to the domestic terminal…another wait of about 2hrs and then I was on the plane back to Canberra, landing at 11:35am…

Jodie and Liv picked me up and we headed straight for some caching on the lower/middle slopes of Mt Ainslie for about 3 hours….I was well and truly tired by the end!

No comments: