About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

12 April 2014

rest and easy...Days 131 and 132 of 133

yesterday was my first run-free day since 30 November 2013...it felt a bit weird not to put running gear in my bag!

I still went down to the Customs Run HQ...the rain was light on the way there then got a bit heavier when most of the runners were out on the course (about 23 runners) then it eased before getting heavier again for the walk back to work...

attended the RSPCA Trivia Night at the Convention Centre after work and though the team finished middle of the pack, three of us picked up items in the silent auction...

this morning I had a little sleep in before heading out for my last run...it wasn't raining but it was quite breezy...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 15.1/71% (apparent temp same)
finish temp/humidity: 15.8/68% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:23am
total distance: 5.35
total time: 30:00
avg pace: 5:36
total calories: 376
avg HR: 149

golf was a 4BBB stableford event and we had to play in a group of six at the end of the field as we had an uneven number of teams...Tammie and I combined for 35 points to finish in 3rd spot, 2 behind the winners...we didn't pick up a voucher but did win a ball each...

now I'm kicking back watching the footy and preparing for tomorrow!

Streaks:

  • running = 1 day
  • caching = 0

Countdowns:

  • marathon = 1 day

No comments: