About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

22 January 2013

Pre-season...

a warm ride in this morning and I had to detour via the PO in Mitchell to pick up some packages...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 20.0/72% (apparent temp same)
start time: 7:51am
total distance: 13.36
total time: 39:24 (including 4:34 stopped time)
avg speed: 20.3kph
total calories: 259
avg HR: 117

my heel has pulled up OK today but I'm glad it's a running rest day...it got quite sore during the session due to the uneven ground (as it does with orienteering) but I think it's just a case of getting used to the work again as it's no problem when I do Customs and my long run...

pre-season for footy starts on 4 February but it's on Monday & Wednesday nights from 6:30pm, clashing with speedygeese and orienteering (the Twilight series ends on 6 March)...I'll have to have a think about what I'm going to do...

No comments: