About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

02 December 2012

Tagged out...

Saturday

busy being domestic in the morning before heading to softball at Mawson

called past the PO in Mitchell to pick up some gaiters I ordered for Jodie then I found a cache in Campbell to keep my streak going...

softball ended up being one match only with the opponents for the second game forfeiting...had three at bats...flied out on the first one, got to first in the second (getting one runner home) and in third hit a nice one (finally) deep into left field...I would have been happy to stop at third (got two runners home) but the coach sent me on to home where I promptly got tagged out!...we ended up winning 12-1...

watched one of the lower grade matches then didn't do much else for the rest of the afternoon/evening except watch the cricket...

today was my first continuous run in awhile...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 22.0/71% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:05am
total distance: 5.08
total time: 30:00
avg pace: 5:54
total calories: 344
avg HR: 163

then it was back to Manuka for the Ryobi One Day Cup match between NSW and QLD...QLD ended up winning by 30 runs...

No comments: