About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

18 April 2010

Weekend wrap...

Saturday - played to my handicap for the second week in a row (90 off the stick, net 73), to finish second in the Monthly Medal (brought forward because of the ANZAC Day long weekend)...next game my handicap will be 16 so I hope I can maintain the downward trend!

today we all attended the ACT Birthday cache event - it's been 9 years since the first cache was placed in Canberra (Canberra Nature Park)...the event was held at Latrobe Park in Deakin from 10am...heaps of cachers there...got to swap pathtags and stories as well as share morning tea...

afterwards we cached with two of our friends until about 4pm...

now the countdown starts to the ANZAC Day clash at the MCG!!

No comments: