About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

05 March 2010

Easy 50...

conditions were a bit humid...I ran a little more comfortably than Tuesday...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 19.9/88%
start time: 1:11pm
total distance: 8.72
total time: 50:00
avg pace: 5:44
total calories: 432
avg HR*: 138

*Time spent in HR Zones:
00:12 [Z1: 93-111]
02:36 [Z2: 111-130]
45:06 [Z3: 130-148]
02:10 [Z4: 148-167]
00:00 [Z5: 167-185]

looking forward to the long weekend...

baseball tomorrow - if we win, we can't finish any lower than 3rd (we have the bye in the last round), if it's rained out we make the finals regardless, if we lose then we have to see how other games go...

while I'm talking about baseball, I have a Baseball scoring program (iScore Baseball Scorekeeper) on my iPhone which I've been using to enter our games post-match...there was no user manual for how everything worked, especially for someone new to scoring baseball, so I put one together...after posting it on the iScore forum (getting some feedback which I subsequently incorporated), the program developers (Faster Than Monkeys) asked if they could post it in their training area...they then gave me a website to use for my team (they usually charge $US20 per year!) - Ainslie Black Bears...I'm still setting it up but it's got all the stats etc direct from my phone if anyone is interested...

long run Sunday, although it's only 2hrs so technically not really a long run for me anymore!

caching will probably fill up the rest of my time!

2 comments:

speedygeoff said...

Hey A-R, can you win the finals if the rain never stops?

Ewen said...

We could have used you today - we needed a Garmin expert to exorcise Ruth's continually beeping torture machine.