About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

28 February 2010

Golf comeback...

no running today...pennant golf and a visit to the Canberra Show were the highlights of the day...

we played Murrumbidgee at Yowani starting from 7:45am...we won 4.5/0.5 but that doesn't tell the full story...

I was responsible for the 0.5 (or square)...I was having a very ordinary round but was managing to just stay in touch...however, with 4 holes to go I was 3 down...somehow I managed to win holes 15 (had to give a shot, one of four I had to give in total), 16, 17, and square the last...I think that puts us in 2nd spot with 2 round matches to go...

after a quick trip home to pick up Jodie we spent about 4hrs at the Show...we enjoyed watching some of the dog judging - there was a very cute border collie pup there...flyball was cool, the dogs were so keen...

No comments: