About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

10 August 2008

Quick Report...

Saturday

defeated ANU 65-14...we started with 18, were down to 17 at quarter time then 16 by halftime...as a personal highlight, I managed to kick my first left-footed goal!!

good trip to Sydney, nice hotel (Quality Cambridge Inn) and good Japanese food for dinner (Fujiya)...

Sunday

weather was great for the C2S...got 72:50 on my watch so back into the SMH1 start for next year...

David B passed me in the last k, geeing me up so I returned the favour in the sprint for the last 300m!...I think he timed himself at 71:50 or so...

Tim did 54:XX so hopefully back to a preferred start for him while Al did 70:XX in his C2S debut...

kicking back now in the Virgin Blue Lounge....noice...

No comments: