About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

26 March 2007

Less than 24hrs...

Saturday

after scoring the Sri Lanka/India match online it was off to golf...

it rained again (annoying drizzle rather than the really heavy stuff) but it was still fun anyway despite not playing anywhere near my handicap...

didn't do much else for the day...watched "The Departed" on DVD...

Sunday

up at 6am to be at the golf course by 7am to act as the "pseudo" match committee member for the Brindabella match play round...

Belconnen, captained by Suze, squared their match with RMC...thanks to Goulburn beating Queanbeyan, Belconnen finished top of Pool A and will play in the semis on 22 April against either Gungahlin Lakes or Moss Vale...

on the spur of the moment we all went to Hardly Normal in Fyshwick and purchased a new washing machine ($1111 including delivery!)...

Today

placed a cache for Suze ("Fore!ign Currency 2")...

last pilates session of the 8 week block...

checked arrival time for tomorrow's operation...now have to be there by 6:30am rather than the original 7:30am...

hopefully tonight I will remember to post some "before" photos of my heel...in fact, I hope to chart my progress on the blog with photos as well as my usual updates...

I also have been rostered on to do at least three more matches in the World Cup:

1 April West Indies v Sri Lanka
13 April Australia v Ireland
19 April West Indies v Bangladesh

No comments: