About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

17 May 2006

Canberra Half Photos...

pre-race..."modelling" my new CR top...



Ready...

GO!

aside from right before the start, this is as close as i got to Aki (F356)!



mum's favourite shot for some (!) reason, approaching the museum (after 12k)...and yes, my head was missing from the original shot...



after rounding the museum, enjoying it from start to finish...and no, i didn't run all the way with my thumbs up but i did wear a permanent smile!



made it!



*****************************************


**Mother's Day 2006!**

4 comments:

Carolyne said...

Noice! It's different, it's unusual, it's noice.

Happy belated Mother's Day, Mrs C1

Aki said...

:)

Great photos, I like that museum one too! I have no idea how you backed up with a pb yesterday, whoa!

Cirque said...

Lovely photos!
I'm glad to see you looking so happy.

Ewen said...

Great photos AR. That's a good tip for fixing non-head photos.

Permanent smiles are good.