About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

28 March 2023

Oops...

over a month to catch up on!

the week long (26 February to 2 March) holiday in Sussex Inlet was good...lots of fishing, a bit of paddling and generally a restful time...

attended the final two cricket trainings of the season to bowl to 4s & 6s for their semis and 6s for their grand final...6s lost by 92 runs in the GF after knocking off the top team in the semi...I ended up scoring the semi and grand finals for 6s...

my vets team had a dinner on the same day as the 6s GF, was a good night...

been very busy at work up until the end of last week so no running but still got to the gym...

worked at the NSW election on Saturday at Yass Memorial Hall - started at 7:15 am and finished just before 11pm...

today I got out for my first run since 14 February...very easy...long way to go to get my fitness back...

start temp/humidity: 24.0/53% (apparent temp 22.7)
start time: 1:01pm
total distance: 4.05
total time: 30:04
avg pace: 7:25
total calories: 394
avg HR: 146
TE: 3.3
Recovery HR: 115/38
BPK: 1083
avg cadence: 166

No comments: