About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

17 September 2012

Clipless..

Saturday

not only was I wearing shorts for golf but I also elected to wear short sleeves!

it wasn't a pretty round but somehow I managed to play to my handicap for the second week in a row!

Sunday

the power trail adventure didn't eventuate due to a troublesome knee (not mine!) so it was a pretty easy day...did find three caches and go for a drive out to Tharwa as well...

today

back into my clipless shoes for the first time in ages and my fastest time yet for my ride into Civic...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 8.6/88% (apparent temp same)
start time: 7:12am
total distance: 12.04
total time: 29:59 (including 3:11 stopped time)
avg speed: 24.1kph
total calories: 333
avg HR*: 129

also tested out a new mount for my caching GPSr and it worked perfectly so the old one will be removed and will be used by Suze for her golf GPSr...

upped the weights for the the incline bench press otherwise everything else stayed the same...

bought new tyres for my bike at lunch and also booked it in for a brake service at Lonsdale St Cyclery tomorrow...

No comments: