About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

10 June 2012

Pooh Corner...

Friday

Gym - Day 1 (chest/shoulders/triceps/abs)...

changes etc:

  • barbell bench press - 1x6, 1x5
  • dumbbell bench press - 1x7, 1x6
  • dumbbbell side raises - 7kg (1x10, 1x9, 1x8)
  • tricep extensions - 2x10
  • crunch pulses/bicycle obliques/medicine ball romans - 95/45/40

Saturday

attended a geocaching flashmob event at the National Library (8am!) before golf...

golf was fun but the score was ordinary although I nearly managed my first competition eagle on the 16th, just lipping out...I had to settl for the birdie!

today

took a trip down to the coast...found a couple of caches in Bungendore, found a munzee at Pooh Corner, found another cache in Mogo, went to the Mogo zoo (very cool), found another cache in Batemans Bay, had fish and chips at the 3 Fish Cafe before heading home...

I suppose I better get read for tomorrow's run, there's a small wager on the outcome...!

No comments: