About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 March 2011

Three day catch up...

Friday:
gym - an hour earlier than normal as I was playing pennant golf in Goulburn...so I had to do my warm up on the bike at the gym...

pennant golf was the Bruce Cup - teams of 5 from the competing clubs with each match played off scratch (no shots given or received)...the team lost 3.5 v 1.5 to Royal Canberra...I played #4 and lost 5/4...

back to work by 1:30pm...

Saturday:
the Jetette's Bonding Day...started off with breakfast in Gungahlin followed by rock climbing in Mitchell, disc golf in Woden then lunch...I had to leave for baseball so missed the last activity, learning a hip hop routine!...we had a Rubik's Cube theme so had to wear items of clothing that blue, red, green, yellow, orange and white...I wore a white headband, green shirt, blue shorts, orange belt, one red sock and one yellow sock...some of my baseball teammates thought I was a wiggle!

baseball was at Viking Park - it was meant to be a double header but Vikings forfeited on Friday so we moved our catch up game against our other Ainslie Gungahlin team to 3:15pm...this was the team we lost to last week and we were behind 2-4 after 2 innings...but we hit back to win 11-4...we have finished 2nd so will be playing 3rd (Rebels) in next week's semi final...

today:
more pennant golf with the last round of the Brindabella Shield...we need to win convincingly and have another team lose to have any chance of making the semis...we won 3/2 (I lost 3/2) however the team we needed to lose won so that's it for Sunday pennant golf this season...

I headed out for a long run mid-afternoon with Jodie for company on the bike...it was pretty windy out there and we had to put up with a shower or two as well but at least it was done...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 20.5/61.0%
start time: 3:27pm
total distance: 18.12
total time: 1:45:00
avg pace: 5:48
total calories: 869
avg HR*: 147

*Time spent in HR Zones:
00:13 [Z1: 93-111]
05:27 [Z2: 112-130]
52:13 [Z3: 131-148]
40:29 [Z4: 149-167]
02:01 [Z5: 168-185]

No comments: