About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

15 February 2011

Monday...

I think I like the later gym session!

up at 6:40am, on the bike by 7am and in the gym just before 7:30am...

same session as I did last Wednesday - I have two sessions which I alternate between...the trainer upped some of the weights and my arms felt it on the ride to work!

managed to ride home (~43mins) in time to go to footy training...another tough session...not so much skills work but more fitness (short/sharp) stuff...numbers are good with about 18 players pushing hard...

today the plan is to run up the Summit Trail of Black Mountain (a la monthly Black Mountain run up) with Tim - he's meeting me at work at 12:30pm...I haven’t run up the trail since January ’09!

after work I'll be off to Narrabundah to watch the second practice match for the ACT Women's Baseball squad...I think they are playing a men's B grade team this time...the squad gets cut from 20 to 18 by the end of the week but I'm pretty sure both Jodie and Suze will be safe...the Nationals are being held in Canberra from 23 to 30 April...

No comments: