About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

08 January 2011

More golf...

walked Huxley for an hour first then headed off to golf...

didn't do anything really spectacular but managed to play one shot better than my handicap with 37pts...

spent the rest of the afternoon/evening catching up on the cricket stats stuff I have to do - there's state and international women's cricket on at the moment which I have to deal with...

I took time out to accompany Jodie on her last long run (90mins) before the Maui event...I took my role as water carrier/traffic controller/motivator very seriously although I apparently don't talk enough to take her mind off running!...it was pretty warm when she ran even just after 6pm so she did well to do just under 12k...

I'm thinking I'll be up early to do my last long run before it gets too warm...

No comments: