About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

28 January 2011

Days 5-7...

shopping, walking, caching, shopping, walking, caching...

that pretty much sums up what we've been doing the past three days!

this morning we hiked up the Koko Head Crater Trail - it's hard to believe that some people RUN up and down!
Jodie at the bottom of the trail after we had done the hike...yes, it's basically straight up to the top...it gets quite steep in some parts and includes crossing a bridge...I took the off bridge option on the way down!
A view from about a third of the way up - looking down
A view from about a third of the way up - looking up
Made it - I took this shot with Diamond Head back there in the background (I used a Stickpic on my walking pole to get the shot)

I took some shots which I hope I can stitch into a panorama, going from Hanauma Bay around to Waikiki - the views were amazing...

I took heaps of other shots too which I need to sort through...

yesterday we did 6 caches and today we did 12, including one at the top of the trail!

one more full day to go...

No comments: