About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

12 January 2011

Catch up...

Monday was spent at Manuka doing the online scoring for the PM's game after I'd walked Hux in the morning...

from Manuka it was straight to Aranda for the first ACT women's baseball trial/training...I'm going along for the extra training as I'm still trying to get a grip on the game's nuances...it's hard after playing cricket for nearly 30 years!

yesterday I played golf early, beating the rain...managed to score 36pts (playing to my handicap) without doing anything really spectacular...my handicap has now dropped one to 16 (consistency does wonders)...I think the new clubs plus some things Suze gave me to do has certainly helped...I think I'm hitting my fairways off the tee and greens in regulation - I'll do some stats analysis (yes, I have a computer program for that too!) to see if that matches what I feel is happening...

took the boy for a walk in the afternoon then cooked dinner...

this morning I walked Huxley (in the rain) then went for a run (in the rain)...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 21.0/87%
start time: 10:05am
total distance: 8.34
total time: 50:00
avg pace: 6.00
total calories: 417
avg HR*: 139

*Time spent in HR Zones:
00:06 [Z1: 93-111]
01:50 [Z2: 111-130]
45:15 [Z3: 130-148]
02:50 [Z4: 148-167]
00:00 [Z5: 167-185]

I was due to play golf but elected not to given the weather...good choice!

dd some cache maintenance for Suze (she's in Perth as one of the coaches of the ACT U14 baseball team), got some lunch on the way home and now I'm settled in front of the TV watching the Southern Stars play England in a Twenty20 at Adelaide Oval...

No comments: