About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

06 November 2010

Golf and baseball report...

overslept this morning and was lucky Suze waited for me to go to golf...where I had a good round, shooting 89 off the stick (37pts) which is one better than my handicap...

we played the Vikings at Majura where we were up against one of players from last season - she was their pitcher after playing mostly in the outfield for us...we won 15-3...I pitched the first three innings, giving up one run...my first two innings were good, my third one not so good!

I then caught for two innings...

note to self, not to oversleep tomorrow as I have to be up at 6am and ready to ride from near KFC at the Tuggeranong Town Centre at 7am!!

No comments: