About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

10 October 2010

Weekend wrap...

Saturday...

did a six cache maintenance run for Fore! (aka Suze)...this involved drying out or replacing containers, replacing logs and finding a cache some had thought had gone missing...found three caches while I was doing this...she was busy playing in the opening round of the club champs (she had 83 off the stick)

then it was to baseball at Aranda...as the home team (odd I know) we fielded first...I pitched the first three innings then Suze pitched the next two...we won 14-5 in the grand final re-match against Bandits Black...apparently it's the first time the Black Bears have won their opening match in 5 seasons.

Sunday...

up early to run before playing golf...did the same circuit as last week...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.9/80%
start time: 7:27am
total distance: 13.50
total time: 80:00
avg pace: 5:56
total calories: 670
avg HR*: 147

*Time spent in HR Zones:
00:20 [Z1: 93-111]
01:46 [Z2: 111-130]
52:02 [Z3: 130-148]
25:27 [Z4: 148-167]
00:28 [Z5: 167-185]

had 91 off the stick for a net 74, the best score I've had since April (that is, before I broke my wrist)...the best thing thing though was having only 24 putts which I'm pretty sure is my best ever result with the flat stick!

Suze had 87 off the stick and holds a one stroke lead after two rounds...one of fellow geocachers is sitting in 3rd spot...

tonight we are having a BBQ with said fellow geocacher coming over with her puppy (a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever aka a Toller) named Cacher (pronounced Casher as her owner is American!)...Huxley loves playing with her and lets her chase him...

No comments: