About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

19 August 2010

Wild wind...

no training last night due to the downpour so we had a really good team meeting instead in preparation for our elimination final this Sunday...

ACT's sportsgrounds are closed today so I elected to run at lunchtime given that the planned speedygeese session wouldn't be able to go ahead...

it wasn't raining but boy was it windy...I reckon these sort of runs are worth another 25%!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 12.5/58%
start time: 12:49pm
total distance: 10.65
total time: 60:00
avg pace: 5:39
total calories: 495

I'm going to have a hit at The Cyber Bunker with Suze after work...I'm down to play golf Saturday so some extra practice might help...

No comments: