About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

15 August 2010

5th!!

today for the first time in Jets' history we beat Belconnen!

the weather fluctuated throughout the match and the team did well to adapt to the changing conditions...we eventually won by 16pts...

this secures 5th spot for us (our highest place ever) so next Sunday we play Queanbeyan in the 1st elimination final, 12pm at Football Park, Phillip...

I also added a new injury to my collection, having to go off due to the blood rule after coping a finger in the left eye...I have a scratch above my eye and a couple below...in the process I lost my contact lens which went unnoticed until after the game! edit: my contact lens wasn't missing, it was folded up and stuck under my upper eyelid! I managed to get it out at 10:15pm (no wonder my eye was irritated!!)

No comments: