About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

16 January 2008

Bootbox...

last night's ride home was tough (or should I say, slow?!) as usual...16.29k, 43:56...

after 4 phone calls, only 1 person showed up to look at my bike (he wasn't the original one either)...made me an offer well below what I'd asked so I said no!

a little bit quicker on this morning's ride...16.44k, 41:45...

rode over to the Rose Gardens near Treasury (~3k) for the Bootbox session...it was a packed 45mins and should be a good test for the remaining 9 weeks...

just as we were finishing it started to spit and, sure enough, by the time I actually got on my bike to head back to work it was pouring...needless to say I was soaked by the time I got back to work...lucky I was having a shower anyway...

now the weather's not looking that promising for the re-start of Twilight Orienteering this arvo at ANU...

this weekend I am heading to Sydney on the Saturday to watch the CBA Women's National Cricket League final at the SCG between NSW and SA...now I'm going in an official capacity as the online scorer so I get to sit with the scorers, the ground announcer and the electronic scoreboard operator/statistician (Ross Dundas) way at the top of the Brewongle Stand...as you'd imagine, awesome views as you feel like you are leaning over the ground...I'll try to remember to take my camera so you can see what I mean...

No comments: