About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

11 October 2007

Nets...

we trained at Manuka last night...started just after 5pm and finished on 7pm...

batted for all of 10mins and then bowled the rest of the time...the facilities are pretty ordinary given that this is meant to be Canberra's premier cricket venue...

missed the start of the AIS/Caps game at the AIS training hall - got there just after quarter time and then left after halftime as Suze was suffering a migraine....then it was a matter of getting three cars home with two drivers...

later on (after 10pm) after picking my car up I did two caches out on Wallaroo Rd - that makes 350 found for me...kind of cool to do them at night (I do have a headlamp) and the night critters were in full voice...

today there's no running at lunchtime given last night's session and then we'll all be at the speedygeese session at Dickson...

No comments: