About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

10 October 2007

Gym...

a hard session this morning...

after a lap around the Manuka Oval stands & some stretching this is the order my partner and I did the circuit:

  • single leg bridges 2 x 10 each side
  • lunge jumps 2 x 10 each side
  • squats 3 x 10 (my quads were screaming after the lunge jumps!)
  • reverse cycle 2 x10 each leg
  • bike 5mins 30sec on / 30sec off
  • boxing 2min (combo jab/cross/hook/hook)
  • rowing 3 x (100m sprint/25m rest)
then as a group we did 3 x the following

  • oblique twists x 20
  • reverse crunches x 10
  • seated knee tuck/leg extension x 10
  • crunches with 2 sec hold x 10
then to top if off, I had to carry 7 x 2L bottles of milk to Tim aka espresso boy!

resting at lunch then a net session after work (5pm) @ Manuka

the start of Vets track & field has been pushed back a week to the 25th as the track won't be ready...I'm rostered on that day so won't be competing until 1 November...

No comments: