About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

17 September 2007

Gym & the week ahead...

new trainer for the squad...apparently this one trained the girls 2 seasons ago...

basically a circuit this morning but we didn't get any real guidance on number of reps/time etc...

did boxing, bridges with swiss balls, bench press, squats, shoulder press, bike and rowing...

quite a few tired souls there this morning (9 attendees)...

Day

Session

Mondaysquad fitness session (6:30-7:30am)
Tuesday

4k @ race pace + batting session (5:45pm)

Wednesdaysquad fitness session (6:30-7:30am) + easy 50min
Thursdayspeedygeese session (5:30pm)*
FridayCustoms (~12:25pm)
Saturdaydrive to Sydney & pick up rego kit
SundaySydney Half marathon (6:20am) + squad fielding/net training (??)

* scheduled to have a squad net session 5-7pm @ Manuka but I'm hoping I can get out of that to attend the speedygeese session as the Half is on Sunday...I'm hoping Thursday is NOT going to become our mid-week training night as I'm keen to keep attending the speedygeese sessions - am waiting to hear back from the coach...if I have to attend the net session I'll do a faster session at lunch of 12 x 30sec/30secJR...

No comments: