About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

24 August 2007

pod espresso is up and running!

first sale was made at 8:15am...I visited just after 8:30am...made 1 sale while I was there and I bought a "cold" chocolate (I don't drink coffee, tea or any hot drinks really although I might try a hot chocolate)...

flavours that can be added to your coffee - caramel, hazelnut or vanilla...



Tim only ordered this sign (x2) yesterday lunchtime and picked them up in the afternoon (no doubt they will be getting more of his business!)..Tim from The Ride Shop is lending him the A-frame until he gets his own...



the barista and his cart...if you visit you will notice cuban music playing as the cart has its own CD player!



pose 1...note the shirt....



pose 2..."Alistarse La Revolucion De Cafe"...

No comments: