About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

23 February 2007

Customs...

another slow one today although half a minute quicker than last week...just made it to the start in time today to go off my proper handicap (11:00)!...good turnout again but not that many women...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 28.1/40%
start time: 12:26pm
total distance: 5.00
total time: 25:36
avg pace: 5:07
avg/max HR: 164/181
finish temp/humidity: 29.3/30

1k splits: 5:05, 5:12, 5:12, 5:07, 5:00

at one stage there was a steady line of Customs runners returning to the finish between the ferry terminal & Commonwealth Avenue bridge...looked quite cool!

quite warm & humid for this one - really enjoyed the cold drink provided at the finish (thanks Mike)

Jodie did 31:14 after her efforts of last night (she'd done a 4.5k cross country type run before coming to Vets)...she started 5mins in front of me & I caught her as we started up the hill path...

I'm now sitting here with ice on my heel before I have a shower...

No comments: