About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

16 February 2007

Customs struggle...

first it was a struggle to get there, leaving work late then having to walk bits instead of jogging all the way because my ankle/heel hurt...

then it was a struggle to get there on time...I didn't so had to start off 12:00 instead of 11:00...

then it was a struggle to run all there way BUT I did...in fact, I nearly didn't run because my ankle/heel was bothering me quite a lot but I was there so I thought I may as well...I think I over-estimated my ability to recover from last night's efforts...didn't even have a sprint finish left in me despite Jodie's encouragement...

on the other hand Jodie returned to the world of sub 30:00 for the first time since mid-December with 29:42 (yay!)...she started off scratch because she had to go back to work...

big turnout today...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 26.3/43%
start time: 12:27pm
total distance: 4.98
total time: 26:06
avg pace: 5:14
total calories: 373
avg/max HR: 160/169
finish temp/humidity: 26.1/42%

*************************************************

the weekend ahead:

Saturday - golf (off my new handicap of 14) then drive to Sydney...
Sunday - cricket @ Wallsend (near Newcastle) v Wallsend (11am start)...

No comments: