About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

20 October 2006

Hard work..

had a good session last night at training (fielding then nets)...Jodie had a hit at the end of training as she is filling in for us this weekend...

this morning's Meteors session was a 2k warm up, followed by a gym circuit then abs/stretching...fairly hard workout...

i think there were about 30 people at Customs today, still on the Floriade course until the fences come down (soon please!)...back to being very windy - 17-20kts with gusts up to 29kts...

so another slow run...Jodie couldn't maintain her sub 30:00 streak which ended at 11...today she managed 30:43 & i passed her going up the hill to the finish as she had been hit with an extra 60secs by the handicapper...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 25.2/23%
start time: 12:31pm
total distance: 5.04
total time: 24:42
avg pace: 4:54
total calories: 377
avg HR: 161
finish temp/humidity: 25.1/23%

1k splits: 4:27, 5:22 (oops), 5:04, 4:56, 4:44

*****************************************

the weekend ahead:
saturday - golf + massage
sunday - Rd 3 v Bankstown @ Bankstown (11am start)

2 comments:

speedygeoff said...

I'm still "never running hills again". My health professional doesn't want me running them either (hurray!) So just get those fences down & I will return.

Aki said...

Awwww, I like the Floriade course, it reminds me of my first 5k run! And I love the hill at the end.