About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

12 December 2018

Lost pass...

did my walk as planned at lunch yesterday, was muggier than expected...

at the start of my ride home last night, my work pass fell out of my backpack pocket which wasn't zipped up properly (oops), I couldn't stop and check where it ended up due to the roadworks...

my ride home was towards the storm but I didn't get too wet...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 20.9/66% (apparent temp 16.9)
start time: 5:39pm
total distance: 17.70
total time: 47:31(including 1:00 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.4
total calories: 362
avg HR: 130

slept through my alarm again this morning for the second time in 5 days...might need to set another one!

walked the boys then rode to work...was a zippy ride in (must have had a tail wind)...looked for my pass (it fell off close to work and probably went down a drain) but no dice...had to get a temporary one to access the bike cage & building then filled in the paperwork to get a new one...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 15.7/75% (apparent temp 13.9)
start time: 8:19am
total distance: 16.61
total time: 38:53 (including 0:05 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.6
total calories: 331
avg HR: 135

the weather will dictate if I ride to the BBQ Stakes Xmas Relay after work or bus...I won't be participating this year but will be helping out...

No comments: